[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Problems with Corba naming servise on Jboss.

danyshark do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 07:53:39 EDT 2007

I am trying to connect to session bean via CORBA using jacorb client.
I am using jboss 4.0.4 GA and net beans IDE. I have added the following line:
 <invoker-proxy-binding-name>iiop</invoker-proxy-binding-name>
to the jboss.xml file in the session bean project.

Is the jboss CORBA naming service should start automatically on port 3528?
Or should I some how make it to start, because I don't see it via the TCPView?
What should be the connection string to the naming service if the jboss is on the same computer?

Please help me or give me some code examples.

thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086606#4086606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086606