[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EjbSynchronizations not bound

wise_guybg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 08:18:59 EDT 2007

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have seen java:comp/env/ added to one of the examples so I thought I could give it a try. The initial post was without comp/env...

Here is my application.xml:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <application xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
  |              xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |              xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/application_5.xsd"
  |              version="5">
  |     <display-name>ExamCenter</display-name>
  |     <module id="ExamCenter-Ejb">
  |         <ejb>ExamCenter-Ejb.jar</ejb>
  |     </module>
  |     <module id="ExamCenter-Web-Admin">
  |         <web>
  |             <web-uri>ExamCenter-Web-Admin.war</web-uri>
  |             <context-root>ExamCenter-Web-Admin</context-root>
  |         </web>
  |     </module>
  | </application>

I'd like to ask if there is any configuration in the application server regarding jndi that should be done?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086623#4086623

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086623