[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Wiki fails to deploy

konstandinos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 08:34:54 EDT 2007

Thanks Thomas.

I now see the 'Design of JBoss Wiki' forum - sorry for posting here.

On a side note, I am busy downloading JBoss AS 4.2.1 and shall be testing JBoss Portal 2.6.1 on there once it's installed - hopefully I won't be getting anymore errors (like those I posted yesterday). If I do, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

But for what it's worth, JBoss AS 4.0.5-GA (JEMS-installed) and JBoss Portal 2.6.1 do not play well together :-)

Cheers,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086637#4086637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086637