[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB 2.1 and EJB 3 in same jar

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 08:44:38 EDT 2007

"Marcin.Cinik" wrote : I'm using annotations in my EJB3.0 beans without any deployment XML descriptor. I don't want any deployment descriptor for these beans. Deployment descriptor contains only informations about EJB2.1 beans. Should I also put informations about EJB3.0 beans in the deployment descriptor ?
No, that should work fine. Just make sure that the version and namespace in the existing deployment descriptor is set correctly.

Post your descriptor if it still fails.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086650#4086650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086650