[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Remove or update entity from a EntityHome.resultList

erik.d.hellman@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 10:43:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm generating a table with a list of entities. For each row (entity) I put the values in h:inputText and I then have two links (or buttons, tried both), one for updating the entity and one for removing it. Basically this:

  | <ui:repeat value="#{workShifts.resultList}" var="ws">
  | </ui:repeat>

I've tried setting a parameter for the s:link using f:param with the name workShiftId and value #{ws.id} and workShiftId declared in components.xml. Also, I tried using h:form and h:commandButton, without any success.

I've been looking through the examples and cannot find anything to demostrate how to display a lsit of entities and provide a save or remove button/link for each row.

Anyone know how to do this? Please help. :)

Thanks!

// Erik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086730#4086730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086730