[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @In on SESSION scope component

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 12:48:20 EDT 2007

We're use i18n.  In addition to the business processes of the actions, we were doing a lot of single message injection, using EL, which required parsing and evaluation of the expression and retrieval from the map.

Sure, a cursory assessment says bijection itself is not a problem, but when you have 25-30 value-binding methods called and 5-10 possible validation error messages bijected from your resource bundle, you take a vastly different approach to your implementation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086805#4086805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086805