[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation related error (UnsupportedOperationExceptio

rlao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 13:19:08 EDT 2007

Thanks for replying.

I tried to upgrade to 1.2.1 by replacing all the .jar files and recompiling it.  When I ran it, I got the following exception

Class org.jboss.seam.remoting.SeamRemotingServlet not found

I looked at 1.2.1  library, there is a new jar jboss-seam-remoting.jar but it didn't have that class.  In the 1.1.5, the remoting related classes were in jboss-seam.jar file.  Is there something else I need to do so it didn't generate code for the class or I am missing additional .jar file.  I tried to find an upgrade instruction for 1.1.5 to 1.2.1 but without much luck, is there one?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086828#4086828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086828