[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam web project in glassfish

ericomtx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 14:54:07 EDT 2007

I'm trying do deploy a web project using seam 1.2.1.GA in GlassFish

I'm using maven to build my project

I deploy my app trough GlassFish Admin Console and try to launch my application and get the error in my browser :

HTTP Status 503
description The requested service () is not currently available.

In log files I have :

PWC1275: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create Component: org.jboss.seam.core.ejb
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lorg/jboss/ejb3/embedded/EJB3StandaloneDeployer;

I have the following depedencies in my POM :

groupId => jboss
artifactId => jboss-seam
version => 1.2.1.GA

groupId => jboss