[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: question about conversation scope

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 17:25:34 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.com" wrote : I never used detached entities as that defeats the point of conversations/seam IMO.

I certainly understand your point here, but there are some things I have been able to do with detached entities that did not seem possible otherwise (e.g. a state snapshot approach).  Maybe you could provide some insight on how to accomplish this with managed entities when you read my other threads :)

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : BTW I'm hoping to really read your other threads about conversations when I have time and I hope we can take some of the lessons back into Seam to make it even better (at least improve the docs!).

Please do, I would really like to hear your input!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086930#4086930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086930