[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hot deploy SFSB and SLSB

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 18:27:24 EDT 2007

Well, I started using Seam while 1.0 was in Beta.

At that time the message was SFSB are great and lightweight.

Now I have 100s of them in my application.

I cannot hot deploy them or extend the Seam framework with EBJ3 components.

This is starting to bother me as I could do so with POJO Seam components with the war project structure and /dev folder.

I am not complaining because I love Seam, but I need to make a decision if I should do a major refactoring of my app to speed up the development cycle.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086957#4086957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086957