[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hot deploy SFSB and SLSB

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 19:48:52 EDT 2007

I am not using EJBs remotely or using clustering.

What changes will I need to make other than removing @Stateless and @Stateful from my beans?

Please advise me on what side effects might occur or functionality I might be taking for granted with SFSB or SLSB vs Seam POJOs.

I would love to drop my interfaces and take advantage of the other benefits now.

I noticed on the list of features you  posted previous about Seam tools in the future.  Automatically maintaining interfaces. +1

Would it possible to do the same for getters and setters on entity beans?  I could use Groovy, but would rather not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086973#4086973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086973