[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM ... confused...

Jean-LucT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 03:46:06 EDT 2007

Ronald,

I didn't know for sure that UI was not an aim of the project.
But I fully agree with you to say that it's more a kind of debugging tool for admin or developper. That what I wanted to mean when I said I do not consider it as user friendly.

So far I'm too new to jBPM to address this kind of problem but I didn't bump so far in any thorough tutorial or documentation on this subject (but I didn't really look up for one).
Thus is anybody have a reference to one, it wil be nice to add a simple post to this thread with a reference to it.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087075#4087075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087075