[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - INFO / error repeated - "CacheLoaderInterceptor"

konstandinos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 04:10:26 EDT 2007

Hi

When I start up JBoss AS with jboss-portal.sar deployed I get the following in my console output:

  | 10:04:32,797 INFO  [CacheLoaderInterceptor] CacheLoader.get(Fqn) returned a null; assuming the node does not exist.
  | 10:04:32,797 INFO  [CacheLoaderInterceptor] The CacheLoader interface has changed since JBossCache 1.3.x
  | 10:04:32,797 INFO  [CacheLoaderInterceptor] Please see http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-118
  | 10:04:32,797 INFO  [CacheLoaderInterceptor] CacheLoader.get() should return an empty Map if the node does exist but doesn't have any attributes.

It is repeated many, many times.

JBoss Portal seems to work fine though. Any ideas?

-- Info on installation:

JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA
JBoss Portal 2.6.1
Ubuntu Linux 7.04
Jdk 1.6.0 Update 2

Also,
- I have configured datasource descriptor for JBoss Portal
- I have uploaded the JDBC driver to lib/ folder
- I have created jbossportal database (ie: I doubt it's a database issue).

--

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087087#4087087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087087