[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Simplest possible stateless bean

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 05:31:05 EDT 2007

"Renen" wrote : anonymous wrote : Misunderstanding. I was talking about how would you like to code your client, what API did you have in mind?

  | Now I'm puzzled: could you explain what API choices I have.
  |
  | If I should RTFM, don't hesitate to say so! But, I think even terse answers will steer my reading.
  |
  | Thanks for the guidance.
Hehe, currently there is no choice. You have to create an interface to go with your bean and use that interface in your client.

As I gather from your post you expected something different. So I am curious to what you did expect of the EJB 3 implementation? Maybe I misread your post and the 'Refactor'->'Extract Interface...' menu in Eclipse could cut the cake. Or maybe there is an alternative which has been overlooked.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087123#4087123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087123