[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge cannot find session with QOS_ONCE_AND_ONLY_ONCE

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 05:51:47 EDT 2007

I just tested with the current TRUNK against AS 4.2.1.GA.

I ran the bridge example after setting the QOS mode to 2 and it works ok:

  | sleep:
  |      [echo] Sleeping for 5 seconds ...
  |
  | run:
  |      [java] Queue JBossQueue[A] exists
  |      [java] Queue JBossQueue[B] exists
  |      [java] The message was successfully sent to the A queue
  |      [java] The message was successfully sent to the A queue
  |      [java] The message was successfully sent to the A queue
  |      [java] The message was successfully sent to the A queue
  |      [java] The message was successfully sent to the A queue
  |      [java] The message was successfully sent to the A queue
  |      [java] The message was successfully sent to the A queue
  |      [java] The message was successfully sent to the A queue
  |      [java] The message was successfully sent to the A queue
  |      [java] The message was successfully sent to the A queue
  |      [java] The message was received successfully from the B queue
  |      [java] The message was received successfully from the B queue
  |      [java] The message was received successfully from the B queue
  |      [java] The message was received successfully from the B queue
  |      [java] The message was received successfully from the B queue
  |      [java] The message was received successfully from the B queue
  |      [java] The message was received successfully from the B queue
  |      [java] The message was received successfully from the B queue
  |      [java] The message was received successfully from the B queue
  |      [java] The message was received successfully from the B queue
  |      [java] The example connected to JBoss Messaging version 1.4.0.CR2 (1.4)
  |
  |      [java] #####################
  |      [java] ###    SUCCESS!   ###
  |      [java] #####################
  |
  | undeploy:
  |    [delete] Deleting: /home/tim/dev/jboss-4.2.1.GA/server/messaging/deploy/test-bridge-service.xml

My guess is you have something wrong in your AS 4.2 config. Is it a fresh install of 4.2.1.GA?

Can you try re-installing AS?

Then just set JBOSS_HOME, and run:

ant -f release-admin.xml from the util directory from the JBM source.

Then go to docs/examples/bridge

edit the etc/test-bridge-service.xml file (change Qos from 0 to 2)

then run the bridge example

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087137#4087137

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087137