[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Pageflow problems with back button

jbeaken do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 09:55:49 EDT 2007

Hi, I hope someone may be able to help with a stateful model pageflow issue I am currently having.

I have a pageflow defined, a little bit of which is here:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<pageflow-definition name="requestTrackQuote" conversation-required="true">

	<start-page view-id="/quote/searchTracks.xhtml" name="start">

	</start-page>

	<page name="searchTracks"
		view-id="/quote/searchResults.xhtml"
		no-conversation-view-id="/quote/searchTracks.xhtml">

I start a convesation using an s:link

<s:link action="start"	propagation="begin" pageflow="requestTrackQuote" value="Search for tracks"/>

The conversation proceeds fine unless I click on the back button. When I do, I am returned to the previous page but upon clicking any of the action links, nothing happens.

On reading the docs I came across this :

Seam transparently detects the use of the back button, and blocks any attempt to perform an action from a previous, "stale" page, and simply redirects the user to the "current" page (and displays a faces message).

This is simply not happening for me, there is no redirect to the 'current page', I'm just left stranded on the previous page

Anybody got any ideas??

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087242#4087242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087242