[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - CRUD TestNG embedded EJB3

mheidt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 10:40:26 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using the Seam 2.0.0.Beta1 (CVS.2007-09-20_09-35-21)
and AS 4.2.1.GA

I just created a new project via seam new-project.
Now I wrote a simple TestNG Test for Authenticator.

The deploy works fine but when using seam test, the log variable is not set.

Reading JBoss Seam - Simplicity and Power Beyond Java EE chapter 21.4 I thought that I need to "core:ebj installed=true"-embed ejb3.

Before I do this I would like to ask if the describtion is still valid for Seam 2.0 as the book is based on 1.2

Shouldn't seam new-project create a valid build.xml!? Shall I submit a request?

Kind regards,
Markus Heidt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087270#4087270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087270