[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: multi-homed, multi-app jboss cluster only partially work

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 17:58:01 EDT 2007

You can bind to both interfaces (see http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JGroupsUDP) but I highly doubt that's your problem.  What network the inter-server clustering traffic runs on is unrelated to what network the client requests are running on.  You say App1 fails over; I assume you mean that the session is replicated and available on the the other server.  If so, that means session replication is working and there's no reason it shouldn't work for App2 as well.

Suspect either you have a load balancer issue or App2 is not configured for session replication ("distributable" element in web.xml).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087439#4087439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087439