[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge cannot find session with QOS_ONCE_AND_ONLY_ONCE

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 22 05:56:09 EDT 2007

If I follow your instructions exactly I can replicate the issue.

However it looks like you skipped a stage in the installation of messaging2 - you need to give it a unique server id.

http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/userguide-1.4.0.CR3/html/configuration.html#conf.serverpeer.attributes.serverpeerid

Since both servers have got the same server id the client side resource manager thinks there is only one server and sends all the work to be processed on one - hence the issue.

After giving messaging2 a unique server id it works for me:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087487#4087487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087487