[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Get Request problems with Seam 2 CR1

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 22 07:06:19 EDT 2007

"smithbstl" wrote : I am having some trouble since converting from Seam 2 Beta to CR1 with a Get Request in combination with a pageflow

  | When I use an s:link to navigate to a page
  |
  | Here is what was working
  |
  | <s:link
  |   | 	view="/servicerequest.xhtml"
  |   | 	value="#{req.serviceRequestNumber}">
  |   | 	<f:param name="serviceRequestId" value="#{req.serviceRequestId}" />
  |   | </s:link>
  |
  | <page view-id="/servicerequest.xhtml">
  |   | 	<param name="serviceRequestId" value="#{serviceRequestManager.serviceRequestId}"
  |   | 		converterId="javax.faces.Long"/>
  |   | 	<begin-conversation join="true"/>
  |   | 	<action execute="#{serviceRequestManager.loadServiceRequest(serviceRequestManager.serviceRequestId)}"/>
  |   | </page>
  |
  | When I click the s:link I get an error message passed into facesMessages "Illegal Navigation"

This looks like regression to me.  What libraries are you using with your project? RichfFaces?

anonymous wrote : I changed the s:link to use a pageflow instead

You mean a logical outcome right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087494#4087494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087494