[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge cannot find session with QOS_ONCE_AND_ONLY_ONCE

julians37 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 22 10:10:40 EDT 2007

Ah! Fair enough, but the bit of documentation you're linking to says:

anonymous wrote :
  | 6.1.1.1. ServerPeerID
  |
  | The unique id of the server peer. Each node in the cluster must have a unique name.

Note that it says "each node in the cluster". But in this scenario, the two nodes are not in the same cluster. So I wouldn't have expected that they need to have different IDs.

>From this point of view I'd suggest that either the documentation be updated or - and I think that would be the better solution - the code would have to take not only the ServerPeerID into account, but also some kind of "cluster id" when determining whether two nodes are the same in this context.

Does that make sense?

At any rate, thanks once more for your help Tim. That's definitely a workaround I can live with.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087510#4087510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087510