[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ClassCastException with 2.0.0.CR1

chris@dvdb.de do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 22 13:40:34 EDT 2007

Hi!

Today I tried to migrate a Seam production application to CR1. Basically it's working with one exception:

I'm using Hibernates DetachedCriteria a lot and since the update I'm getting the following error:

  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.hibernate.search.impl.FullTextSessionImpl
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.persistence.HibernateSessionProxy.getDelegateSessionImplementor(HibernateSessionProxy.java:401)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.persistence.HibernateSessionProxy.list(HibernateSessionProxy.java:566)
  | 	at org.hibernate.impl.CriteriaImpl.list(CriteriaImpl.java:283)
  | 	at de.dvdb.generic.search.AbstractSearch.retrieveItems(AbstractSearch.java:261)

I'm using Jboss 4.2.1.

- Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087544#4087544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087544