[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - hibertane2 seam sample with maven and glassfish

ericomtx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 22 14:07:17 EDT 2007

I'm trying to run hibernate2 example with maven and glassfish

When I try to register a new user I get this error message :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No phase id bound to current thread (make sure you do not have two SeamPhaseListener instances installed)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No active event context

There is nothing wrong with web.xml and only one SeamPhaseListener instances registered in it ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087552#4087552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087552