[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge cannot find session with QOS_ONCE_AND_ONLY_ONCE

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 23 06:24:31 EDT 2007

"julians37" wrote : To elaborate, it feels wrong that if you set up a bridge to send messages "somewhere", to some remote JMS provider, that you have to know details about the way that remote provider is configured.

I don't follow, what details do you have to know?

anonymous wrote :
  | It feels to me like you shouldn't have to worry about which ServerPeerIDs that remote provider is using internally. As far as I can see, it should be just a "black box" remote JMS system. Ideally, you shouldn't even have to think about whether it's JBM or some other JMS implementation.

Not sure what you are referring to. You don't have to think about whether it's JBM or some other JMS implementation. There's nothing in the bridge config that makes you configure JBM servers different from any other.

anonymous wrote :

  | I guess it would also be good to mention somewhere in the documentation that JBM bridging uses a "special case" when it talks to another JBM instance. (At least that's how I understand the situation.)

What special case is that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087619#4087619

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087619