[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Unauthenticated Principal

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 23 12:02:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

how can I grant unauthenticated users access to parts of my webapplication? I have read that we have to use the tag <unauthenticated-principal> in order to do this. Here is my configuration, maybe somebody can help me out?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087644#4087644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087644