[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Mobile phone/J2ME <-> JBoss - anyone with starting pointers?

tldtld do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 23 16:45:06 EDT 2007

I've staretd a project today, where I want to have an ultra thin J2ME client application connecting to a JBoss server to pull a list of text items to display in a list. So a super simlpe array of strings.

Searching Google and jboss.org didnt give me any starting pointers if its even possible to do.

My application is running EJB 3 in JBoss 4.2.1 - and I have full control of the mobile phones in use - so almost anything goes!

Any pointer to start me down the correct path are much appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087676#4087676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087676