[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Service / @Management bean injection

rhomber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 23 20:47:07 EDT 2007

Hey All,

  Thanks so much for helping. I didn't know that the instance variable had to be the same name as the @Name, I thought it was injected based on the class. Thanks for clarifying this, I feel a bit silly :). It all works fine now, and I was able to inject the service via another means that seems a little less tacky than the JNDI lookup (@Resource). However, I would love a Seam built-in to handle it as is suggested above. I simply used the method described in: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1498 as a work around and it worked fine.

Cheers and thank you,

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087699#4087699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087699