[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - JBoss extension @Service tag cannot be found or resolved

bionicoder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 00:27:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

I got a problem using @Service annotation tag in JBoss extention. I am trying to create service POJOs  in my project. Looking at the tutorial here http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/tutorial/service/service.html. It is pretty easy. The @Service  annotation tag will register the my class as JMX service.

However I got a problem to import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.Service which is for @Service tag. It could not be found or resolved.  Currently my project includes the following libraries.

   1. JRE System Library [jdk 1.5.0_12]
   2. JBossAOP 1.3 Libraries(jdk 1.5)
   3. JBoss EJB3 Libraries [JBoss-4.0.5-EJB]

I am using JBoss AS 4.0.5, and the IDE is JBoss IDE Eclipse 1.5.1. I doubt my project does not include the JBoss Extension library. However I do not  know the library name and where to find. I searched the whole JBoss documents and google it for a couple of hours. But no luck. Has anybody came cross the same problem? I really appreciate any help and comments.

Thanks!

HW

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087719#4087719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087719