[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CMS Not Bound exception at runtime in jboss 2.6.1 cluster en

vineet_portal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 03:16:31 EDT 2007

Hi all,

i am using jboss-portal-26.1-ha, and cms Wrokflow feature enabled. When only a single node is up CMS workflow works fine , but  if all the nodes are up. I get following exception in app server console, on click of Approve or Deny button:
 ERROR [GraphElement] action threw exception: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: CMS not bound
java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: CMS not bound.

I am using oracle database and bundelled   jboss-portal-26.1-ha. kindly provide your suggestions or if something extra needs to be done for configuration appart from what has been mentioned in ref document. I am using load balancer(mod_jk).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087744#4087744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087744