[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Scheduling Steteful Session scoped bean

zakhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 06:19:49 EDT 2007

Hi guys,
 could anyone give me a hint how to schedule a method call of a Stateful Session scoped bean? I have a application which is a seam app in ear archive. I have there one session scoped stateful bean which method I need to call every xxx seconds. I read what is written about scheduling in seam tutorial (org.varia.Scheduler) but didnt succeeded on trying it. I made working the SchedulableClass example, but I need to make the Schedulable bean working, cause in the method I need to add some values to List which is @Out jected to be used by another application beans. Or maybe there is different approach than org.varia.Scheduler? Thanks for any hints.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087816#4087816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087816