[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Memory problem

bartatamas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 10:12:10 EDT 2007

Hi!

I'll try to describe my problem. I have a web application running on JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA.
So far everything was fine. Now the web application must be distributable (cluster environment). I use FileCacheLoader to store HTTP sessions. After a day the server
runs out of memory.

There is a very interesting thing. When I make a request a new session is created.
After the session expires I stop the application server and JBoss saves the expired session to the file system!!! So the expired session still was in the memory? Why? What can I do?

When I restart JBoss, no session will be in the memory (local cache) and 1 session will be
on distributed cache. It is OK, after the session expires AGAIN JBoss deletes the session file and directory from the file system. It is OK, but then I stop JBoss and the files are on the same place again. :(

Can somebody help me?
Thanks, Tamas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087935#4087935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087935