[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to prevent *.xhtml pages from downloading?

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 10:29:31 EDT 2007

Sh*t - the rewrite rules I gave in my last post caused a problem:
If you have configured redirect-after-post in your faces-config.xml, then page parameters are lost during redirection.

Page parameters work fine if I either disabley tuckey or comment the < redirect /> tags in my faces-config.xml

No idea why or if it can be solved.

As a workaround here's what I now use instead:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087951#4087951

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087951