[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - write a web service to invoke a process

andydel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 10:31:56 EDT 2007

Hello all

I'm new to Jboss and JBPM and am evaluating it for my company.  I have set some simple processes up and am fairly happy with that but what I would really like to do is have my process called via a web service.  I can't see how to write a web service that will invoke the process.

For clarity the first process I would like to write is related to staff take on.  When our HRsystem comes across a certain event (new member of staff contract agreed) I want it to invoke a web service with the required information which will then pass this information to a process and kick off the process.

I presume that is possible but not sure where to start, could anyone point me in the right direction - perhaps a tutorial is available?

Many thanks

Andy Delaney

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087953#4087953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087953