[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to exclude directory in 2.0Beta3 project archives?

jiyanghu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 11:21:41 EDT 2007

1. Entered in JIRA, http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBIDE-943

2. hbm files do exist with source code, but due to mapping purpose, I have to move them in the same folder in deploying so Spring can locate them. See below for my hbm configuration.

  | <bean id="sessionFactory" class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean">
  |
  |         <property name="mappingDirectoryLocations">
  |         </property>
  | </bean>

Is there any way letting hbm files in its orignial source folder?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088000#4088000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088000