[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: write a web service to invoke a process

andydel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 12:06:05 EDT 2007

Thanks for your reply.  Would that be the usual way to run a process as a web service, from what you are saying I could write a web service and deploy that and then nudge tasks along etc from that web service using the API?

I was looking at Intalio which allows you to create a web service and map the task variables to the web service therefore effectively exposing the process as a web service.  Is something similar possible in JBPM or would you have to take the above approach?

I'm very new to JBPM and BPEL etc so exuse me if I'm missing something obvious (which I feel I am at the moment).

many thanks

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088025#4088025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088025