[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss EL performance vs Sun EL

mustaghattack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 12:32:05 EDT 2007

About performance I'm wondering if JSF (+ Seam) is viable for a heavy loaded application (extranet).

I've downloaded Nuxeo which is the only open source "real" application I know that uses Seam. Ok it's designed for intranet usage but It's amazing how slow it is ...

I have a small server, for testing stuff. Trac (python app) is running very well on it.
I deployed a simple Seam app on that machine but the perf are not there : not even "usable" for a single user.
Even if I haven't done much optimization yet (at least the state saving is on the server side) I'm wondering how far I can improve this ...

Does anyone has done stress testing ? With which tools ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088051#4088051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088051