[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - problem to add data with jboss to postgresql

aj1m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 16:20:59 EDT 2007

hi;
i a, using jboss 4.0.5 and postgresql, and i did a function that add to my base but the problem is in the first time when i try to add i get this error:

  | 2007-09-24 18:43:15,951 DEBUG [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] Could not execute JDBC batch update [insert into Contact (address, city, firstname, lastname, mobile, phone, zipCode, id) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)]
  | java.sql.BatchUpdateException: L'élément du batch 0 insert into Contact (address, city, firstname, lastname, mobile, phone, zipCode, id) values (8, 8, a, 8, 8, 8, 8, 10) a été annulé. Appeler getNextException pour en connaître la cause.
  | 	at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement$BatchResultHandler.handleError(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:2530)
  | 	at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1317)
  | 	at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:350)
  | 	at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeBatch(AbstractJdbc2Statem

the thing that i cant understood that this error only happen in the first add but after the first add when i try to add data it work correctly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088165#4088165

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088165