[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBOSS prompting for XDB Username password.

StevenTowler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 18:23:57 EDT 2007

The other option is to move the XDB port if no one is already using it. Below are some instructions from some documentation I have lying around:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088200#4088200

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088200