[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - slink join and conversationID

vanyatka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 22:36:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

Must be something rather obvious, yet I'm not aware of it. I have a page with a s:link element with propagation "join" and "conversation.id" output.

When I first load the page I see conversation as 1 which is fine.  But when I click the link the conversation ID increases to 2, regardless of the propagation "join". In next clicks it stays the same on 2, which is as expected.

Can anyone shed a light on why the first click is different from all the latter's? Is it a JSF feature I don't know about?

ps. I never worked with JSF before, is it absolutely necessary to know all the intricacies of JSF in order to write Seam apps?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088233#4088233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088233