[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: slink join and conversationID

vanyatka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 23:37:43 EDT 2007

I mean I simply have outputText element showing conversation.id.
After the page is loaded the first time the conversation ID shows 1 and the link as I see it in the browser's status bar is .../home.seam?cid=1&conversationPropagation=join

But when I click the link the conversation ID goes up to 2, and the link changes to
.../home.seam?cid=2&conversationPropagation=join

>From the second click onwards the page doesn't change.

anonymous wrote : It is not necessary to know all the intracacies of JSF to write Seam apps :) Seam abstracts most of the details of JSF so you don't have to worry about them making it very easy to develop applications.

That's encouraging. I find it frustrating to spend time on something which you'll abandon and forget later. As far as I can tell many bits of JSF are now being replaced and enhanced, particularly by Seam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088252#4088252

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088252