[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Adding TreeCache to JBoss default server

BruceSpringfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 02:20:49 EDT 2007

"khkachn" wrote : That works for 'all', but what do I need to do to get it to work in 'default' (jboss/server/default)?

should not be so different, as long as you are not attempting to cluster from default

"khkachn" wrote :
  | I put tree-cache.jar and jgroups.jar in default/lib and my cache-server.xml in default/deploy, but there must be more to it then that because I get errors (sorry, I don't have them here to post).

I don't think you need jgroups.jar for the default.  jgroups.jar, as I know it, is for clustering.  You should post the errors.    You might also post your config, cache-server.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088271#4088271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088271