[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Calling JAAS

cpage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 07:37:35 EDT 2007

i have the same issue.

i'm using sso cas with jboss portal. (with servlet filter and not a valve)
i also have a customLoginModule.

what is working:
- user is redirect to sso login page
- user log on
- user get a jaas context throw my customLoginpage

then he is redirect to default page of default portal and not to my dashboard (as configured in jboss-portal.sar\conf\config.xml)

admin/configure links work, but dashboard link raise a 403 forbidden error like NM-156.

i also tried to drop security constraint (authenticated) in portal-server/web.xml, but nothing change.

regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088366#4088366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088366