[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: slink join and conversationID

vanyatka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 10:14:26 EDT 2007

"jacob.orshalick" wrote : Ok, so did you begin a long-running conversation with cid 1?  By default, Seam is always going to create a conversation for the processing of a request, but you must promote that conversation to long-running if you want it to continue.  join=true will start a long-running conversation if there is no long-running conversation to join.
The issue is that I'm not being able to promote a "regular" conversation to a long-running one while keeping the ID of the original conversation. When I link a page to itself with s:link propagation="begin", then a new long-running conversation is created, but it has the different conversationID to the original one, so I presume this means that it's become a different conversation, and what particularly worries me is that SMPC of the original conversation is lost.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088425#4088425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088425