[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - ssl accessible queue

kadlecp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 10:27:45 EDT 2007

Hello,

How shall I configure queue, so that the queue is accessible only by ssl connection. How shall I expose that queue? I would like to have queue authentication based on certificates/keys.

I have followed secure-socket example. This example uses special secured connection factory. But my jboss has other connection factories and user can obtain queue session with the non-secured connection factory....

Do I have to abandon all non-secured connection factories?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088431#4088431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088431