[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - WARN TwoPhaseCoordinator.afterCompletion

nwray do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 10:48:44 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm seeing the same issue with the recurring WARN message.  I get the following warning from TwoPhaseCoordinator.afterCompletion with each iteration of an async task.  Nothing obvious is failing, the warning might be in error or could be due to some misconfiguration on my part.  It's been annoying during development but it would be nice to resolve it before deployment.

10:45:24,468 WARN  [arjLoggerI18N] [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator_4] TwoPhaseCoordinator.afterCo
mpletion - returned failure for com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.SynchronizationImple at c03bcd

I've added a comment to the open JIRA below with more details, please let me know if I can add anything else.
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-898

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088447#4088447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088447