[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entity Convert

Newlukai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 09:40:46 EDT 2007

@ffh: The tag convertEntity doesn't have any attributes. And as far as I can see, the EntityConverter is intelligent enough to recognize classes.

Perhaps the problem is not the EntityConverter but the implementation of h:selectManyMenu? Since nusseis doesn't have problems with selectOneMenu.

@Peter: I got the same advice from you. But I think that updating to Seam2 is only imaginable when Seam2 is released. I read a few times about this "selection is invalid" problem. Maybe they are all caused by the same little bug. Would be nice if this could be fixed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088850#4088850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088850