[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Read in a session bean a file.propreties in resouces reperto

Chloe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 11:08:48 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I work with JBoss-seam 1.2.1 GA and JBoss 4.0.5 GA.
In order to store a third party API Key, I created a configuratioin file called my-third-party-api.properties :

Here is an exemple of its content :
apiKey = 687ui..o687
secret = 675678..786
token = 587..8

I put this file in the resources directory generated by seam-gen (same dir as roles.properties,seam.properties...).

How can I access the varaibles (e.g. apiKey, secret and token in this case) defined in this file from a session bean ?

Thank you in advance for you help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088896#4088896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088896