[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Duplicate Factory method error from CVS head

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 15:04:09 EDT 2007

I upgraded to CVS head and my application no longer deploys.

I am receiving an error due to a duplicate factory method.

I am using a custom script to generate a large number of manager components.  Out of these there are a few that new customization so I extend the base component and override some methods.

I use the same component same and give the new one precedence.  This worked fine in CR1, but CVS now throws an error due to duplicate factories.

I do not think that this error should be thrown if the original component is not deployed as a Seam component due to another with a higher precedence.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089004#4089004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089004