[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NoSuchMethodFound createFullTextQuery()

epbernard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 15:51:39 EDT 2007

"mrmimo" wrote : This problem is related to hibernate-search dependencies. For me it works when I took the libraries from it's lib dir, and replaced apropriate jboss libraries with those from hibernate-search. I had to upgrade hibernate3.jar to resolve introduced dependencies.

  | The bottom line is - current hibernate search is not compatible with current JBoss AS.

I beg to differ, I would like to reproduce the issue you guys are having but I have not been able to do it so far.
Hibernate Search is compatible with JBoss Seam 2.0 and JBoss AS 4.2 (vanilla), the DVDStore demo run in this configuration.
If you upgrade Hibernate Annotations / EntityManager to 3.3.x, then you no longer need to define the events,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089028#4089028

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089028