[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Javascript XML/XSL transformation issue in IE

sabinelv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 05:14:46 EDT 2007

I try to transform an XML document with XSL into HTML in a portlet content on JBoss Portal 2.6.1.
The javascript fails when the transformation is performed:
         xmlDoc.transformNode(xslDoc);
(Error: "the system canno't find the resource specified" although the xml and xsl documents are well received by the browser)

I would like to know if there is any particular configuration to enable XSL transformation in the Portal.
If someone has a solution to my problem, I'm interested.

NB: This application is already working fine on WebLogic Portal 10.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089211#4089211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089211